enter search term and/or author name
This award will recognize the best paper published in the ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS).
The best paper award will be based on the overall quality, the originality, the level of contribution, the subject matter, and the timeliness and potential impact of the research. Any paper (excluding papers from ESWEEK, and special issue papers eligible for independent best papers awards) published in the ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems in the past two years from the award year (issue dates from January 2017 to December 2018) is eligible for nomination.
Both self-nominations and nominations through the Associate Editors of TECS are allowed.
To complete the nomination, we will require the nominator to submit the following information:
• Name and email of nominator
• Title of the paper, author list, and the issue in which the paper appeared
• Reasons for the nomination in less than 200 words. (where applicable, an explanation of the qualifications to comment on the paper)
• A PDF copy of the paper to upload with the nomination form
Submit the nomination by email to Hiren Patel at email@example.com
The award will be recognized at the Embedded Systems Week (ESWEEK) conference (https://esweek.org/ ). For 2019, ESWEEK will take place in New York City, New York from October 13 – October 19, 2019. The award will be in the form of a plaque. The recipients of the award will be responsible for funding their own attendance.
• Deadline for submitting nominations: July 15, 2019
• Deadline for notification of the award to the authors: August 16, 2019
• Presentation of the award to the authors: October 13 – October 19, 2019